Credit Controller at our Head Office, Sheffield area.
A opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to work within the small finance function of a successful multi-site Group of companies based at the Head Office (within easy access to junction 31 of the M1). This is a permanent and full time position.
The role will be varied and extend to other duties including processing the weekly payroll, (for which full training will be provided if required).
Candidates must have strong communication skills and be able to work under their own initiative. They must be IT literate (particularly in MS Excel), whilst a knowledge of Pegasus Opera would be advantageous.
– Manage the Sales Ledger, including reconciling accounts and minimising overdue debt.
– Chase overdue accounts by telephone and e-mail, including monitoring Accounts on Stop.
– Ensure timely and accurate posting and allocation of receipts.
– Liaise with colleagues in depots, ensuring customer queries are resolved promptly.
– Open new accounts, including credit reference checks.
– Attend internal monthly debt management meetings.
– Send out monthly statements.
– Collate and process data for the weekly payroll.
– Process debit and credit card transactions.
Please forward your CV if you feel you have the relevant experience and skill for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
HGV Driver at our Wokingham, West London depot.
We are looking for an experienced HGV Driver Class 2 with Hiab certification at our Wokingham, West London depot.
Must be CPC qualified, self motivated with good customer attitude and organisational skills.
Duties will include loading & unloading, delivery, collections, and some on-site setting up of portable pump equipment. Other yard duties may also be required.
This is a permanent & full time position with good conditions, good rates of pay, some overtime. All PPE & overalls will be supplied.
Competitive rates of pay discussed at interview.
Please contact Sarah Maltby in the first instance on 0114-248-4868 or email@example.com for an application form.